Drivers: Byan Heitkotter
Born: Feb. 13, 1981 in Fresno, Calif.
Current residence: Fresno, Calif.
Marital status: Single
* Ran a full season in CTSCC ST class in 2014; best finish was seventh.
* Achieved four top-five finishes and three podiums in six Pirelli World Challenge TC races run in 2014.
* Finished third in CTSCC GS race at Road America for Doran Racing in 2013 co-driving with B.J. Zacharias. Also had one pole.
* Ran three CTSCC GS races with Doran Racing in 2012, garnering two poles.
* Finished third in the 25 Hours of Thunderhill in both 2012 and 2014.
* Finished third in SP2 class in 24 Hours of Dubai in 2012.
* Very first winner of the Nissan GT Academy's American competition in 2011, defeating more than 53,000 competitors.
Of note: 2006 SCCA National Solo Rookie of the Year. Loves to drink milk. Follows Formula 1 closely.